You spoke… and we listened. We know that website updates should be simple, quick, AND free. We also know that you want the ability to manage any part of your site, whenever you want. And we know you (probably) don’t want to spend your time reading ‘How To’ books on all this website development stuff.
We’d like to introduce you to WordPress: a search engine friendly, browser-based website content management system. Here’s a few of the highlights:
- Real-time website updates from any internet-enabled device (no development or tech background necessary!)
- Built-in search engine optimization of content (so your website acts as a true marketing tool for building your business)
- Manage pages (and add new ones) in just a few clicks
- Automated styling of (new) pages — so you can just focus on adding new content
- Modular system designed to grow with your business (request and implement new functionality without starting your website from scratch)
- Embedded website analytics
- Integrates with a number of 3rd party systems
- Streamlined online marketing (manage your blog and email newsletter marketing from the same system)
- Regular system updates and functionality additions keep WordPress relevant
- Customizable system functionality (can be tailored to specific client needs and functionality requirements)
So instead of spending hours waiting for web developers to prioritize updates to your site (and send you the invoice after they’re done), enjoy the freedom of easy, real-time updates… whenever and wherever you want.
Looking for a better website content management system?
WordPress was specifically designed to simplify your website management efforts… while building your online presence through organic search engine optimization.